About Online Banking
Retrieve your information from any PC with internet access 24 hours a day. Log on to UCBanking to view a demonstration or simply enroll for our Online Banking to bank with UCB from anywhere at your convenience. Existing customers may enroll for internet banking or internet banking with bill pay by clicking here.
New customers can sign up for a UCB account by filling out an account application here.
- Account Balances - view account balances for deposit and loan accounts
- Account History - view historical account information
- Paid Checks - view and print checks that have been paid on your account
- PC Download - download transaction data into personal finance programs such as Quicken or MS Money
- Funds Transfer - transfer funds from one account to another within the institution
- Bill Payer - pay bills to both national and local vendors
- Check Reordering - reorder a quantity of checks based on previous check style
- Stop Payment - initiate a stop payment on a check
- eStatements – view, print and download your monthly statement
- Mobile Banking – view account balances for all accounts, make transfers, view check images all from your mobile device. Enrollment for this product is available on Internet Banking’s User Options.
- Email Alerts – sign up for free email alerts that notify you about specific account activities that you can customize.
For a step by step tutorial on some of our Online Banking Features, click here.
Business Online Banking
If you are already set up for Business Online Banking and would like to make changes to your current setup, click the link below and indicate what changes you would like to make. Some changes could take up to 2 business days. A member of our Online Banking Team will contact you via e-mail with any questions.
Click here to update your Business Online Banking information.