If you're searching for a career with real growth potential, take a look at United Community Bank. United Community Bank recognizes what is important – its employees. Our family-oriented workplace has employees smiling. That is because United Community Bank believes that teamwork and respect are important to any organization and to the employees that work there. We are growing at a fast pace and have offices throughout Ascension, Assumption, Lafourche, Terrebonne, St. John the Baptist and East Baton Rouge Parishes. At present we employ over 150 people in a wide variety of positions with full and part time hours. We welcome the opportunity to hire qualified people who will fit well in the organization and have the same work ethic and philosophy. If you are willing to succeed, we’re more than willing to help. Come join us and share in our success!
United Community Bank offers a wide variety of benefits, a comfortable and pleasant working environment, and the potential for personal and professional growth. United Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Email HR@UCBanking.com for inquires into available positions and locations.
Feel free to send a resume with cover letter to United Community Bank at any time. We will keep you resume on file for consideration when employment opportunities become available.
United Community Bank
P.O. Box 248
Raceland, LA 70394
Fax – (225) 644-4750
*For your protection, please do not submit account numbers, social security numbers, balances or other confidential information through this non-secure email service. In addition, please do not send any time sensitive, action oriented request through this email service. Requests such as these can be made in writing or via telephone.
Position: Retail Manager
Location(s): Baton Rouge, Prairieville, & Gonzales
United Community Bank is looking for a talented Retail Banking Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including, customer service, retail lending, human resources, etc.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Proven retail banking management experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused and leadership abilities.
- BS in Business or equivalent work experience.